Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cyber sex , female orgasms and male orgasms



The big question is “who enjoy the orgasm better?” The guys always describes what they feel when they cum and it sounds just like me but still how can we find out ? How can we know if we can have BETTER orgasms ….can we improve it?
Most of the people think that the male orgasm is better then the female but I don’t agree. I think that some girls have problems to go all the way to the G spot orgasms and that’s what makes them feel like they are still missing something while the guys just scream and feel very satisfied.
I can say about my self that sometimes I enjoy better orgasms than other times , sometimes I feel like I can actually faint and can even move after it and sometimes I feel great but after a second I will be ready for another one. It’s a matter of practice. I have been practicing it for a while now and you will be amazed (and probably happy) but the more I practice the better and longer orgasm I have. I don’t need the actual intercourse to practice and thank you all Sex Toys Company for inventing the dildos…the vibrators….the anal beads!!!!

I don’t get much comment here so I am not sure if anyone is reading it  so if you do…..please say something.


Bye for now …
Kitty….
Nasty wild Kitty !

1 comment:

johnson said...

yes baby i am read ur blog while reading it i am jerking myself