Thursday, June 14, 2007

How to enjoy the Web CUM ?

If you don’t get the title of this blog, it’s OK. I guess it was a lame try to sound sophisticated. I just didn’t want to write it in a way it will sound naughty and dirty.
I found my self thinking more and more about the need in cyber sex. Some of us are so shy and won’t really dare to start a conversation in a bar or hit on anyone we see.
Think about it for a min , if you keep all your passions and desires and the most naughtiest fantasies and thoughts , building the perfect role in your mind and practicing exactly what you want to do…..then you are horny most of the time ! I just love it when people are horny because an orgasm after few hours of cravings is A M A Z I N G.
Anyways I love cyber sex as its something I can do whenever I feel like it. Whenever I feel horny and start thinking about how much I want it, I just go on line and have cyber sex. Its much easier, I don’t need to get dressed for going out. I will just choose one of my hot kinky outfit, go on line and do it!
…mmmmmmmmmm…..i need to go now. See you soon.


No comments: