Monday, July 2, 2007

Food fetish ….chocolate obsession and the banana oh god the banana………

Some love to eat the dessert but I love to cover my body with it…..dont get me wrong I love chocolate but I love it when it’s a bit warm and I just put all over my body …its kind of sticky but very nice.
Having fun with food is something you must try it will make your sex life MUCH better – you can trust me on that.
1. you have to convince your girlfriend or your wife that they wouldn’t mind about cleaning….you will clean it later . ( I know that all they care about sometimes  ) …then if you pass this stage you can move to the next one.
2. Make her understand how much you want to do it and how it will make you feel
3. you should compliment her body and tell her that you cant wait to do it with her on her VERY “perfect for this” body
4. take a banana (very big and hard) ,hot chocolate , strawberries and whipped cream …..
5. Make her hold the banana and tell her to concentrate … to touch it all over ( OMG now I am not concentrating…im hungry as well).
6. start putting the chocolate on her legs, her ass, her tits
7. Make her eat and suck the strawberries
8. ask her to turn to a 69 position and put some whipped cream….you know where….ask her to lick it . While she is doing that you will hold the banana and play with it

I don’t think I need to say more!
I think I am going to check if I have banana in the fridge!


Enjoy!

No comments: