Tuesday, July 24, 2007

voyeurism and my open web cam

I have the most interesting life , I open my web cam to voyeurism !!! i know people just love to gossip about each other , to check out nude celeb pics and mostly if there is a door open – we WILL all sneak a peek….
I love it when a very horny man is looking at me when I am in my room …my private room …sitting on my very private bed or very private chair in front of the computer . I feel like a stranger is in my room checking out everything , I feel exposed ( especially when I need to get naked) and its making me high!
other people that can get drunk from alcohol – I get drunk just from this feeling !!! I feel like I am losing my head and I am in a different world and then ….when this stranger will start telling me what are his favorite things and ask me to do them …….then its like getting to my peak .
Hope no one think I am crazy – but I just love it . maybe its because I look so good so I have the need to seduce everyone , I don’t really know but all the ones who actually saw me in my very private room - earned a very special pleasure , cyber pleasure that some would even say it was better than a real intercourse .

No comments: