Monday, July 23, 2007

I love to play with the stream of water!




The day I found out what I can do in the bath ( I was YOUNG) …oh my god it was a very happy day . Think about it …its quite innocent to masturbate while taking a bath …its not kinky as using a dildo that someone may found.

I bet all of you guys think that their girlfriends are just taking long baths……..but NO NO NO they are all pleasing themselves and I can bet on that. Girls LOVE to touch themselves and love to masturbate alone.
The stream of water can be so good , of course you have to have a good strong stream ! Make sure you buy them a good “tool” to play with! It has 2 have few different speeds if you want them to cum and cum and cum .

Have you ever asked your girlfriend if she is doing it in the bath? Did you ask to watch her while doing that?

ok...see you later I think i need to go and take a shower ....a long one

No comments: